Going through the different aspects of the channels and energy centers might give you already a good idea which qualities are strong in you and which might need your attention.
The Qualities of The Three Channels
- The Left Channel: emotions, desires, behavior patterns,conditionings and past
- The Right Channel: physical and mental being, attention, ego (as our identification), action, dynamism and future
- The Center Channel: personal growth, evolution, present, spiritual ascent
The Qualities of The Seven Energy Centers
- The Mooladhara: innocence, wisdom, purity, gravity, inner child
- The Svadisthan: pure knowledge, creativity, intellect, and part of the attention
- The Nabhi: satisfaction, generosity, dignity, personal growth and part of the attention
- The Void: master principle, moral values
- The Heart: relationship with our parents, husband/wife, spirit (as the true self), ability to take up responsibility, nobility, detachment, courage
- The Vishuddhi: relationship with our siblings and other people, collective awareness, communication, diplomacy, the witness state
- The Agnya: the power of forgiveness, thoughtless awareness
- The Sahasrara: integrating all the other energy centers, connection to the All-pervading Power
After the awakening of your inner energy you can also check the state of your energy centers “on vibrations”, as we call it.