International Yoga Day – Live now!
Posted on June 20, 2020
by Come Meditate
Leave a Comment
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to meet amazing speakers and learn about so many facets of a spiritual life!
Listen to global experts, professionals and social activists live with 30+ sessions from more than 20 countries in more than 15 languages about Self-Realization and Kundalini Awakening.
Find the topic of your choice and click “Join” at the right side of the topic.
Some of the topics you will find:
- What is the purpose of life?
- Self realization as means to transcend racism
- Secret of our own inner source of energy
- Freedom and self-mastery: be your own boss
- Detoxification of the brain
- Non-duality of joy
- Untapped potentials of human brain – unlock the full potential
- The source of all problems and best solution
- Improvement in focus and concentration
- Making sense of the reality, away from the sheen of superficiality
- Rest the unrest: Stress Management
- and many more…
Please note that the life-stream is directly from India and times are in IST so it is already live!
20th June, Saturday, EST 10 pm is 21st June, Sunday, IST 7:30am (there is a 9 1/2 hours time difference)
Sahaja Yoga is a Divine Gift to Humanity by H. H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
Join Our Daily Free Online Meditations for the East Coast/ US
Day / Time:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 PM EST;
Saturday: 11:00 AM EST
Sunday: 1:30 PM
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/60210712
You can also call in at 646-876-9923. Follow the recorded instructions once you call in.
Find more online meditations on facebook: